Monday 14 June 2010

Little introduction; literally.



Well im the new writer obviously. There's not point in telling you all about myself, as most of you won't want to hear it, and in the rare case that you do; hopefully you're capable of asking. So I'm going to skip ahead and tell you about the new "Pals" feature. Basically, you pay 70sd for a buddy.

So what do you think of it? Is this a useful feature that could improve your stardoll experience throughout the summer, or is it simply the introduction of virtual dolls for the lonely pixels? I'm going with the latter option.

6 comments:

  1. I think the whole "Pal" thing is a whole waste of money,even though I bought 2.:L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Large waste of money...why would I want a poorly dressed medoll in my suite? Good for those who want extra characters for a room, but not for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Blake :P
    They were a big waste, but I bought 2 to model my rares XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha : )
    I totally bought one .
    They're reeeeallly funny looking and i have a shitload of sd i need to spend.
    I'm gonna buy another, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stupid feature. Worst yet. I would've liked to learn more about you.. :P I can ask, too ;)

    ReplyDelete